Reittherapy ( hippotherapy) and Therapeutic Horseback riding
Reittherapy is a treatment method where the main healer is a horse. This method can help to solve the medical, psychological and social problems in the process of medical rehabilitation.
In the training process when the rhythmical movements and the warmth of a horse go over to a patient:
- a continuous training of rider’s muscles take place ,
- muscular tonus is normalized ,
- natural movement is stimulated and its activity is increased,
- coordination and balance improve,
- the gait stimulation and training take place,
- patient’s self-respect, self-control and independence are facilitated.
Reittherapy Unit offers:
- Reittherapy activities for children and adults;
- Therapeutic Horseback riding for children ;
- Therapeutic Horseback riding:
- activities in the manege;
- activities in terrain;
- Riding sports for people with special needs.
Working hours of the new indoor, heated manege with a lift for patients:
On week days 10.00 - 18.00,
At weekends 10.00 - 15.00
Registration in advance by phone:
Everybody is kindly welcome!